|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technology Services & Data Management Product Owner/Business Analyst
Currently we are seeking a Product Owner for a stream within our ServiceNow-related program which is a key part of JPMorgan’s strategy to transform the delivery of Global Technology Services.
You will shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm, responsible for specifying the outcomes and defining the relative value of proposals.
Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. You will need to coordinate with stakeholders, collaborating on the definition of goals and managing organisational change. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills – including expertise in everything from data management to functional design – it also hinges on teamwork and leadership.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues on data models.
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning.
- Profiency in identifying risks, managing issues and overseeing the progress and reporting of these and related actions.
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience of working with ServiceNow or ITIL,
- Experience of Technology Asset Management processes, particularly Application Portfolio
- Ability to mentor junior team members
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.