|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are Global?
We’re a people-focused, media and entertainment powerhouse with a lot going on:
- We own the UK’s largest commercial radio stations (Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold) broadcasting to 32 million people every week
- You can’t walk down the street without seeing a Global ad space: Our outdoor advertising reaches 95% of the adult population - that’s over 250,000 touch points covering buses to billboards, rail to retail.
- We have a diverse workforce of around 2,500 people in the UK working across a diverse range of specialities from Sales to developers, broadcasting to marketing. Did we mention diversity? It’s kind of our thing.
We couldn’t do any of this without recruiting and retaining great people: we want to inspire you to do the best work of your career. Yes - there’s a lot of work to do but there’s also loads of opportunity for you to be yourself, own your work and progress. And while we’re headquartered in London, there’s isn’t a corner of the UK we don’t touch.
Other media and entertainment companies might use buzz words to describe themselves – we just bring the buzz #onlyatglobal
What’s the Role?
The Customer Campaign Specialist is responsible for fulfilling customer campaigns and for providing excellent service and support to our customers and internal stakeholders at all times ensuring achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction. Key to this role is ensuring customer orders and emails are processed quickly, efficiently and to a high standard. This role involves working with relevant teams to ensure campaigns are scheduled, activated and removed successfully, and for regularly communicating details & photographs of campaigns delivered to our customers.
What will I do?
- Communicate professionally at all times with customers and all stakeholders
- Provide solution focused support and advice to all our stakeholders by telephone, email and written communication
- Wherever possible, be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue
- Working with in-house systems ensure customers campaign orders are processed
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaign delivery requirements are met
- Liaise with delivery and printers to ensure successful campaign delivery, fixing and removal
- Update records and keep accurate notes of customer interactions
- Develop relationships and a proactive approach with our customers to understand their requirements
- Identify and escalate any system or process issues that may impact the customer experience
- Liaise with Finance and Sales for resolution of sales order queries and approval of credits, cancellations and amendments
- Ensure the timely distribution of order confirmations to clients and check that campaign documentation (artwork specs, delivery deadlines, despatch notes, print instructions) are relevant and accurate
- Ensure agreed level of service for all clients is fulfilled according to agreed Customer Charters and SLAs
- Work with relevant teams quickly resolve any posting issues or shortfall in campaign fulfilment
- Ensure the accurate timely distribution of any reports for which you are responsible i.e. POP, posting and overshow reports
- Attend site visits, client meetings when requested
- Pro-actively analyse our systems and services, making suggestions on improvements where appropriate
Who am I?
- Experience in a highly fluid and every evolving customer service or help desk environment
- Work effectively with your team colleagues and other departments to ensure that we deliver exceptional customer service
- Support all of our customers with their enquiries, providing solution focused support and first time resolution
- Commitment to meeting individual, department and company objectives/targets, including customer satisfaction
- Contribute to making the Customer Service department a centre of service excellence
- Demonstrate a belief in our values through your attitude and actions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution and resolution focused with excellent time management skills
- Approachable and friendly with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, love to help and can naturally show empathy towards the customer’s needs.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
What do I get?
Culture is everything here at Global and we have lots of events & training sessions, along with an epic annual charity day to make sure our Globallers feel included and supported. Further to this we do have some extra benefits (along with their competitive salary obviously!);
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a buy and sell scheme
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension contribution
- Flexi Hours