|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Vaultex UK Ltd and a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC. We are doing well and are the UK’s leading cash processing company. When it comes to cash processing, Vaultex are thought-leaders, developing ideas that the rest of the industry follows. Our role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people have confidence in cash as a payment method. Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion bank notes and coins a year on behalf of their shareholder banks and their customers, In fact if laid end-to-end, the note inflow we process would stretch to the moon and back. To be a key part of our team, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with great attention to detail. Successful applicants for the Cash Processor role will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including 21 days holiday, a generous company pension. Group Life Assurance and many other additional benefits. We like to look after our people and are an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
As a member of the Client and Customer Services team, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading a combined customer service and administration team to maintain excellent levels of customer service, achieve key Admin Service Level Agreements including Note Circulation Scheme and promote a professional image to all external and internal customers.
The applicant will be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to work with good people management skills. A good knowledge of the cash processing operation will be an advantage.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the team are multi skilled and cover is provided for all roles.
- Ensuring all queries, account reconciliation and NCS is completed within the deadlines and customer Service Level Agreement response times. Note: NCS to be carried out in accordance with the BofE and Company procedures.
- Host client and customer visits ensuring a positive customer experience whilst promoting a professional image.
- Support the Site Leadership team in conjunction with Client Services & Operational Finance with the On-boarding of new customers, Holdover avoidance, local service issues, service enhancements, account reconciliation and change implementation.
- Support the National Customer Service Manager & Operational Finance with service related projects and successful stock takes.
- Undertake management information trending, HR tasks, complex investigations, customer complaint handling and the correct processes and procedures are completed to ensure excellent customer service, minimise risk and financial findings, with no repeat audit findings or reputational risk.
- Excellent Communicator – verbal and written
- Leadership and People management skills
- Experience of Cash Centre processes
- Problem solving skills/analytical ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organised with an ability to multi task
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office – intermediate user
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.