|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you keen to help pursuing AI to solve one of the most pressing problems of our society? Do you want to work on healthcare technology with the potential of impacting millions of patients around the world? Come and join this vibrant team with a mission, bring your experience and your personal perspective!
The Healthcare Intelligence team in Microsoft Research Cambridge (UK) is working state of the art AI research to help clinicians to achieve more. Our team members have unparalleled opportunity to put their machine learning and coding skills to test by developing high impact applications. To learn more information, please visit http://aka.ms/healthcareIntelligence.
Cross functional and team collaboration is key: you will work, learn and grow in a team of experts in machine learning/deep learning, software development, social science as well as clinicians working on AI research for Healthcare.
- Solve state of the art Deep Learning challenges in Healthcare
- Deliver results as an individual contributor, building on the work of others and contributing to the success of others
- Contribute to an evolving team with a growth mindset, creating clarity and influencing the team directions
- Strong programming skills in at least one language, (C#, Java, C++, Python), with a solid background in algorithms, data structures and solving impactful technical problems
- 2-5 years of experience in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Passion for healthcare and improving patients’ outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning models including Deep Learning
- PhD or MS in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with Medical Imaging or Immunomics
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.