|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to join an exciting, fast paced and innovative team? If you’re excited about technology and helping Customers, Partners and external communities learn, if you like to see that ‘lightbulb’ moment in others, come join us and put your skills to great use!
Skilling has never been more important than it is right now – technology is changing every second of the day and companies need skilled employees to enable them to innovate and succeed.
Come join Worldwide Learning’s Tech Skills for Business programas we help our customers realize their potential through their employees. Help guide our approach and be ready to join a group where all ideas are heard and providing technology education is job one.
In this role, you will spend your time educating employees from companies all over the world on ourDynamics365cloud. We'll help you become a best-in-class technicaltrainer,you'll help us drive the right skills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate about technology and motivating others, ifyou relish the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us empower every organization and individual to achieve more.
- In this role, you will motivate, engage and skill students on ourDynamics 365cloud
- You should enjoy continually skilling yourself on the most innovative technologies relating to cloud computing
- As part of this forward-thinking group, you will help shape the future ofourtraining program
- You will provide feedback that improves and innovates our technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
- Throughall ofthe above, you will be aDynamics 365Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- You will hold aBachelor’sdegree or have equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, or related technical fields
- Ideally you will hold a current Microsoft Certified Trainer qualification, but this is not required. If you don’t and you’re a great fit, we’ll help you get one
- You will have conducted classroom training related to technology (can be in a non-work relatedsetting)
- You will have a broad understanding ofDynamics 365, concepts and solutionsrelated to our platform,as well as competitortechnologies
- You will have spent time previously architecting and/or building Dynamics 365 solutions
- You will be a motivating communicator, able to help students turn abstract concepts into reality
- You should enjoy meeting people from all backgrounds, andhave the ability totravel to engage them (50-75%)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.