|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
- Proficiency in internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS)
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
- Strong inter-personal skills with the willingness to support and interact with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and share clear, concise complex technical findings to the involved parties
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL,
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.)
- Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ/AMQP, Kafka, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS, ZeroMQ, etc.
- Ability to write scripts (Python, bash etc.) with strong focus towards automation
- Experience of managing Linux/Unix systems preferably in a scale out environments
- Ability to troubleshoot complex and dynamic customer environments including distributed database setups at large scale while balancing the communications needs of each case
- A strong analytical mind and the ability to triage
- As we are continually releasing new features and products, a high aptitude for both learning and teaching are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as is a collaborative approach
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.