|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a Consultant looking for a new venture?
Interested in joining a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy?
Looking to develop and expand your portfolio with a range of exciting projects?
If so, please read on…
A bit about us Mott MacDonald is a £2 billion employee-owned management, engineering and development consultancy, with over 16,000 of the best people working in projects in 150 countries. We work across 12 sectors from management consultancy and project management, power, oil, gas, water and environment to transport, buildings and construction economics. We support clients on a diverse range of challenges and help deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. We drive our own future, giving us the flexibility, inspiration and strength to do what is in the best interests of our customers, our partners, our staff and society - growing our future together. Our vision is "To deliver value for society."
Social Infrastructure is facing some exciting challenges in 2020 with significant growth planned across all three key workstreams - Education, Health & Government and Social Care.
Required criteria for the ideal Consultant:
- Ideally degree qualified in either a technical field and/or business degree.
- Other degree qualifications will be considered if experience is aligned with our services.
- Any of the following qualifications is desirable: project management, programme management, lean, change management and business cases.
- Ability to work in teams and with a wide range of individuals, strong numerical skills and commercial awareness
You will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic development lead with strong delivery focus for the Health and Government portfolio in social infrastructure.
- Expert in the healthcare profession with specialised domain knowledge, providing specific healthcare expertise to bids and projects.
- Lead the co-ordination of the health practice within the portfolio, bringing together professionals across Mott MacDonald to share best practice, case studies and technical expertise.
- Represent the health practice at relevant conferences through contributing and giving presentations to industry.
- Contribute to the development of the health practice site, encouraging other professionals across Mott MacDonald to share information, and the input of practice material to the WIN site through link to the WIN team.
- Contribute to the development of the Technical Development map and lead the training and professional development of staff in the health practice. Support the health account leader in communicating our service offering to clients with client visits and marketing material.
- Develop strong and robust relationships with new and existing clients supported by the account leader and client account management plans.
- Providing advisory and consulting advice in developing policy and programmes.
- Ability to strategically support health providers in finding new ways to improve and reorganise their infrastructure or to enhance a section that is not operating efficiently (solution focused).
- Identifying opportunities, supported by the account leader and converting them into firm prospects.
- Take part in bid reviews for technically complex or unusual projects
- Undertake or support project reviews to ensure technical compliance and good practice are being followed.
- Promote the sharing of best practice and lessons learnt from across the healthcare practice through development of a professional network.
- Develop relationships with linked practices to promote connected thinking.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement: Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
Flexible working: At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
The closing date for applications will be Friday 20th March 2020.