|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is what we want you to do!
- You'll deliver innovative communications events
- You'll provide advice and mentorship on how to organise successful, impactful events that improve colleague engagement.
- You'll contribute to the development and delivery of the Group's events strategy including principles, standards and a governance framework
- You'll ensure all events activity evaluated to support the improved effectiveness of future work
- You'll assess the effective and cost-efficient engagement of external suppliers in the work of the team where appropriate
- You'll promote events through a programme of communications activity
Here's what we're looking for!
- You'll create successful internal events for a complex and diverse corporate organisation
- You'll know how to harness communications to increase colleague engagement
- You'll understand industry developments, trends and all relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements
- You'll have experience planning and organising large scale events that have a positive message.
- You'll bring ideas and innovation to deliver our message through creative ideas.
- You'll manage a wide range of programmes from conception to completion
- You'll be able to work collaboratively building strong connections, negotiating and influencing effectively to achieve business goals
You can look forward to an attractive reward package including a competitive salary, a potential bonus, private medical insurance, a Pension where we'll give up to a max of 13%, and a generous holiday entitlement.
Together we make it possible.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.