|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB DPS Network Management - Cash Securities - Regulatory - Global Program Manager - ED - London
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
Network Management is a central function within the CIB Digital & Platform Services organization responsible for managing the J.P. Morgan’s Lines of Business (“LOBs”) relationships with their network of local market participants and market infrastructures. These critical providers include Financial Market Infrastructures (“FMIs”) (payment systems, central counterparties (CCPs), and check clearing systems) and Agent Banks (cash correspondents, partners, and clearing banks).
With over 180 resources, the Network Management team is primarily located in London, Bournemouth, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mumbai to provide coverage of markets and selected clients. While the group resides within the CIB, it supports all J.P. Morgan’s lines of business including Corporate & Investment Bank (Global Markets; Securities Services; Wholesale Payments), Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Bank and Consumer & Community Banking.
Reporting to the Global Regulatory Head, this role will drive programs that have Regulatory impact across the Cash and Securities Networks.
- Accountable for timely execution of programs with a Regulatory remit
- Ensuring that the complex regulatory and legal requirements impacting the network are embedded in all Cash and Securities Programs
- Representing the Global Regulatory & Legal Head at fora and meetings aligned to the programs of work
- Accountable for embedding robust regulatory procedures and controls in all programs of work, ensuring that all operational model design is appropriate
- Partnering with Controls, Compliance, Legal and Operational Risk teams to ensure a consistent approach to managing risk is undertaken across the programs
- Focussed across the leadership teams to coordinate activities that impact all network management functions and identify any risks or challenges
- Managing, reporting and escalating risk to the Global Regulatory & Legal Head and Global Head of Network Management – MCC in a timely manner to allow for prompt mitigation
- Experienced Network Manager with both Cash and Securities experience
- Deep experience of implementing regulations across the cash and securities networks
- Understanding of processes within both Cash and Securities businesses and how regulations impact them
- Understanding of impact of SWIFT and Technology linkages on Business flows
- Experience of the risks along the end to end flows between provider and market, proven experience of identifying and mitigating those risks both internally and externally
- Experience of governance and legal structures
- Proven success in communications with Regulators
- Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing risk and control weaknesses, and implementing mitigating actions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Strong skills in time management, problem solving, written and oral communication
- Strong team player, able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability