|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are actively seeking a seasoned Senior Agile Business Analyst / Product Specialist to:
- Serve as liaison between business and development teams to translate business and design requirements into technical requirements, providing strong leadership to both Product Owners and Development Teams in support the customers
- Analyze business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
- Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create functional designs across applications
- Facilitate the production of key documents including business requirements, master story list, detailed user stories, sprint planning and design documents
- Facilitate project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members
- Interface with members of your scrum team, and line of business product teams, business analysts from other teams to deliver solutions
- Work with scrum team to test and certify applications before they are deployed to production
- Work with technology and business partners to develop and refine our software delivery process
- Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements
- Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement, and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties
- Actively participate in adding to the wiki that is living documentation of the latest business and technical requirements
Our Cyber Security Technology Controls, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
Having an IAM, PAM, Cyber, Risk or Controls background would be beneficial but it is not required.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 7 years of overall experience and 5 years of hands-on experience as a Agile Business Analyst, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
- Demonstrated background in data management technologies and business analytics platforms
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with software technology teams
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial services concepts and products
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience working with product, business and application teams to write technical user stories for the development team
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
- Experience working on large and medium scale software projects
- Experience working with diversified multi-location team
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.