|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
About the division
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from a few million pounds to £20bn through the technical disciplines of land advisory, programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management. Our transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in four key sectors of rail, highways, land and aviation. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia while supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe.
What is our vision?
Our vision (with the help of you) is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide-ranging consultancy as credible and preferred for our existing and new clients.
A bit about the role
While reporting directly to the experienced Commercial Lead, the role will see you managing multiple projects and workstreams on major infrastructure projects. This opportunity will enable you to shape the direction of this growing business globally and be part of the senior team. The focus of this exciting new role and opportunity is to help build the growing business and to manage the delivery of detailed, high quality support services for our clients.
Required criteria for the ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying subject (or equivalent)
* Ideally MRICS or MCIOB accredited
* Proven Cost Planning skills and experience of delivering within a Cost Consultancy
* Previous experience of contract administration, (including NEC contracts), cost management and reporting, payment applications, change control, in a customer facing role.
* Rail/transport experience preferred.
* CEMAR experience preferred but not a requirement.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Get in touch today!