|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced Project Administrator seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
About the division
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from a few million pounds to £20bn through the technical disciplines of land advisory, programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
What is our vision?
Our vision (with the help of you) is to deliver major education projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide-ranging consultancy as credible and preferred for our existing and new clients.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
What we're looking for from the ideal Project Administrator
* 5 GCSE at grade A-C, or equivalent, including Mathematics and English is essential
* Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent is desirable
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken, written and listening
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Full attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to learn new skills and processes easily and quickly
* Ability to prioritise own workload
* Previous experience in a similar role and/or environment
* Email and phone communication with stakeholders
* Following written procedures
* Ability to plan and organise own work and support others with the same
* Flexible and adaptable to project needs
* Team player
* Proactive and able to use own initiative to solve problems and seek opportunities for continuous improvement
* Demonstrate behaviours which emulate our PRIDE values
Relationships and contacts:
* Must be able to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Will need to develop relationships with senior staff within and outside the company.
* Will need to work closely with other departments (quality, finance, HR, IT).
A bit about the role
Our Education, Health and Care portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in key sectors of education, public health and social care. Our work stretches from running training courses attended by individual teachers through to managing the £40m Adoption Support Fund on behalf of the government.
As part of our project team you will be joining a supportive network who work together to achieve our project goals through connected thinking. The Project Administrator plays a vital role within this team, engaging with internal and external stakeholders whilst delivering excellent administrative support. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
What you'll be doing
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the sector and the project
* Ensure that all stakeholders for the project receive an excellent administrative service utilising project specific solution
* Proactively monitor incoming and outgoing communications: investigate and respond to stakeholder queries
* Process and analyse data accurately to respond to requests for information
* Maintain project records in accordance with internal Business Management Systems (BMS) and project specific requirements
* Support with producing, formatting, and distributing documents
* Engaged with the process of continuous improvement and seeking ways of increasing efficiency