|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Senior Consultants within General and Health Insurance with experience in Customer Strategy, Digital Transformation, Change and Organisational Agility
Have you got what it takes to help insurance companies and markets to thrive in new customer centric ecosystems? We need people who can help clients to innovate with new services and customer experiences and then transform their digital capabilities, operations and ways of working.
Our growing Insurance Team has driven some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen for many years across the sector:
- We are helping global health insurers embrace new customer centric ecosystems, with new products and services and a digital journey that exploits automation and AI
- We are shaping ideas for transforming the global value chain for the London Market
- We are helping global insurance companies to embrace organisational agility and transform ways of working
- We have helped lead the digital transformation of one of the largest insurance companies in the Nordics
We are looking to recruit industry experts and experienced management consultants into the team. These roles will provide the opportunity to work at a senior level within the team and within client organisations, as well as leading business development opportunities.
Experience of delivering projects or initiatives across general and health insurance, combined with a hunger to bring ingenuity to life is what we need.
Our team is based in both London and Edinburgh, and you will work predominately on client site. Travel outside of these locations may be required, but we are committed to working with any qualified candidate to understand what flexible working patterns can be adapted. We are committed and passionate about inclusion and diversity. We are members of Women in Banking and Finance which offers a variety of development programmes and networking opportunities. All PA consultants also have access to both internal and external mentoring schemes.
What we're looking for
What we’re looking for
Leadership and hands-on experience of delivering innovative and transformative change in general and/or health insurance companies. Your experience may include areas such as:
- A broad understanding of the market and factors that are changing the nature of the ecosystem, service offerings and distribution chain
- Experience of developing modern, omni-channel customer experiences
- Experience if claims transformation and automation
- Experience of digital and business transformation
- Agile Methodologies including Agility at scale such as: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
In addition, we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
- Support new client relationships and go to market propositions
- Lead or support the delivery of varied and exciting assignments
- Craft detailed implementation plan for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
- Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
- React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
- Draft client documents
- Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
- Prioritise their own workload effectively
- Spot opportunities for extensions while on assignment
- Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.