|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB – Wholesale Payments – Treasury Sales Manager (VP) – Non-Bank Financial Institutions Team - VP – London
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (formerly Treasury Services) provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, foreign exchange and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses. The organization combines four lines of business: Merchant Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Trade Finance to help clients manage working capital and increase operational efficiency.
For further information please download the J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments App from the App Store
The Non-Bank Financial Institutions team is part of the EMEA FIG Sales coverage team looking after Financial Institutions and Non-Bank Financial Institutions based in Europe. Responsibilities include managing existing client relationships, building new business and penetrating new clients with various Wholesale Payments products. The team works closely with the Global Corporate Bank, Securities Services, ICM and other lines of business to manage bank-wide client relationships.
Asset Management / Transfer Agency required for this role
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for the Asset Gatherers segment, including wallet share analysis, identification of opportunities, and managing target client lists
- Manage a client portfolio at a regional/global level and partner with other Treasury Sales Managers, ICM and Securities Services partners to ensure account strategy and coverage is consistent
- Grow pipeline of new sales and incremental business across client portfolio
- Provide support on deal opportunities for other FIG franchises in Europe
- Act as a point of escalation for clients and the Client Service teams, ensuring best in class service is constantly being delivered
- Partner with Client Service, Compliance, Credit, Legal, Operations, Product, Risk and other functions including GCB and /or ICM to optimize product and service delivery to clients
- Remain current in knowledge of the current regulatory regimes impacting the Asset Gatherers segment, and develop an awareness of forthcoming amendments/new regulation
- Educate partners around the firm to ensure a thorough understanding of the Asset Gatherers segment
- Mentor junior members of the team, assisting in their career development
- Understand all aspects of the bank’s Culture and Conduct agenda and execute accordingly
- Ensure risk agenda is fully understood and diligently managed
- Complete KYC requirements within prescribed time-frames and ensure existing records remain current
- Develop an extensive internal and external network
Experience and Skills Required:
- Asset Management / Transfer Agency required for this role
- Strong interpersonal skills and sales/relationship management experience
- Knowledge of Asset Gatherers industry and experience in covering this segment
- Possess a keen desire to sell, with a drive to develop a portfolio and strong customer focus
- Comfortable in negotiating with senior stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically
- Aware of market regulation, its implications and impact on the client base and the Bank
- Organized and disciplined with the ability to handle multiple priorities and to act with own initiative
- Ambition, drive and a "can-do" attitude with focus on delivery and execution
- A keen eye for detail, meticulous in approach
- A strong mentor for team/franchise colleagues
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications and SharePoint
- French / German language skills would be beneficial
- Transaction Banking Sales and Relationship Management in a major institution, with a demonstrated track record in a client facing role (Specifically covering Asset Gatherers client base)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Additional financial or industry qualifications desirable
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.