|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Trade Cost Management
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of $350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trade
Collateral Principal Operations supports:
- Collateral Management credit risk mitigation, client financing and fee based activity
Collateral Services supports a wide range of products: Derivatives, Forex, TBA, OTC Cleared, Prime Brokerage, Repos and Loans
Daily we generate and distribute margin calls; agree call amounts and collateral types; track and report call disputes, reconcile trading portfolios, monitor settlements and provide extensive regulatory reporting
On average we issue and settle ~4,000 collateral calls per day
Collateral balances held by JPM and pledged to the client range between $200Bn & $300Bn notional
Your mission is to globally ensure the on boarding and collateral readiness for JPM legal entities, trading counterparties, clients and third party providers to ensure that we deliver appropriately on the objectives of regulatory compliance, controls, process efficiency and client service.
You will apply your understanding of regulations, coupled with your knowledge of systems and processes, to manage clients though the onboarding process to meet the needs of our clients, business partners and regulators.
You excel at building effective relationships in order to collaborate with various stakeholders across the firm; the Business, Credit, Legal, Risk and Operations. Leveraging these relationships to meet the firm’s obligation for regulatory compliance.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Relationship management and collaboration across the internal stakeholders at J.P. Morgan; third party custodians and vendors/service providers.
- Support clients through regulatory change; providing guidance where needed to ensure a positive client experience through the implementation process.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to agree key client terms as well as create and draft client documentation
- Data management in support of client
- Oversight of the E2E onboarding process for the client and the firm to meet regulatory obligations
- Forecast and report key on-boarding metrics, tracking actual progress toward implementation.