|Job Type:||Full Time|
Asset Manager Platform within Securities Services is a new business initiative dedicated to the commercialization of J.P. Morgan’s non-traditional banking assets, starting with our data, analytics, and technology solutions. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of J.P. Morgan. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Our mission is to establish a marketplace for financial professionals to access best-in-class solutions for data, analytics, and managed platforms. This offering will be delivered in a manner that is transparent, secure, and tailored, allowing for our capabilities to be managed as a service — unbundled and modularized, enabling clients to access a unique solution. At Asset Manager Platform, we have a vision to develop a more socially-responsible financial community around the world by empowering people to make smarter decisions.
Asset Manager Platform is designed for decision-makers in the investment management and asset owning communities, these include asset management, banks, corporate treasury, hedge funds, insurance, and pensions.
About the Team
The Asset Manager Platform organization within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB)’s Securities Services group is a newly formed business offering best-in-class digital solutions for our institutional client base across financial products and investment lifecycles. Our mission is to develop top-tier client-facing analytical services and enable our clients to achieve their business goals by extending J.P. Morgan’s capabilities and expertise as the leader in financial services into the digital space.
The Project Manager in Risk as a Service will join a leading, entrepreneurial and collegial team within the Asset Manager Platform business that is responsible for the strategy, execution and marketing of a suite of innovative pricing, risk and trade management tools across all asset classes and financial instruments.
This is an exciting position for a talented and energetic Project Manager who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
This opportunity requires a motivated and detailed candidate to define the program management model, manage multiple workstreams simultaneously and establish effective communication channels throughout the team. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial perspective and be able to maintain discipline in executing on objectives. They will successfully build partnerships with and across Product, Technology, Growth and DevOps teams. They will also be primarily responsible for governance and reporting with the AMP and wider CIB Securities Services business.
- Formal definition and monitoring of measurable program objectives.
- Production and management of implementation plans and timelines.
- Management of product development prioritization process.
- Updates with management & key sponsors in the stakeholder group.
- Ensure effective internal communications among all the work steams and stakeholders ensuring all are engaged.
- Excellent proficiency in project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and investigative skills.
- Confidence in communicating internally at all levels.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills including extensive experience of interaction with senior management.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude.
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard.
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to clearly storyboard using PowerPoint.
- Working business knowledge of one or more areas of a Corporate and Investment bank.
- Understanding end to end lifecycle of financial products (Rates Derivatives and Securities) including product knowledge, trade capture, confirmations, legal entity flows, accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience of business architecture and enterprise architecture.
- Previous experience of strategic programs from an Investment Bank, Corporate Bank or Management Consultancy
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.