|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Fixed Income Repo businesses trade and structure a variety of products for a wide range of clients globally. The Middle Office is primarily responsible for the trade management, risk management and control of both the flow and non-flow elements of the business. The Financing business covers Repo, Structured Repo, and Loan TRS business lines.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Middle Office Associate with strong technical skills and equally sound product knowledge to join this expanding team. The position will be based on the trading desk.
- Management and oversight of day to day operational support to the Structured Repo, Flow Repo, and Loan TRS trading desks
- Ensuring accurate trade capture, pnl and risk representation on T. Ongoing trade lifecycle/maintenance.
- Appropriate and timely follow up with MO/FO/Finance to resolve any outstanding issues/breaks
- Constant review of end to end process to identify controls gaps and implement remediation plans
- Engaging partners in technology & execute teams to deliver key tactical and strategic initiatives
- Working closely with MO & technology colleagues both locally and globally, to industrialize support model
- Main point of contact and face off to the business
- 2 years + banking exp
- operations cash and repo experience perferred
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.