|Job Type:||Full Time|
2 vacancies - 1 based in London and 1 based in Kent
The Roaming Engineer role plays an essential part in ensuring the IT Team help Southeastern operate as effectively as possible in providing these services to its stakeholders.
To resolve 2nd and 3rd line IT Service Desk support incidents efficiently and effectively for remote locations, whilst managing colleague relations and expectations with great diplomacy.
A key area is to ensure that the IT support function is highly perceived across the company by:-
- Providing high levels of customer service support
- Ensuring clear communication is maintained with colleagues and 3rd party suppliers at all times
- Obtain a clear understanding of the business and personal impact of incidents to enable effective prioritisation of the ticket
- Managing the expectations of the affected colleague(s)
- Resolving incidents as quickly as possible
- Working with, and/or escalating incidents to 3rd line support where necessary, to ensure a timely and effective incident or request resolution
Participate in the Problem management process to eliminate or mitigate against root causes of re-occurring incidents for remote locations, in conjunction with the 2nd and 3rd line support teams.
Involvement in infrastructure projects relating to Server and Back office Infrastructure items. Supporting all sites on the WAN including stations and depots with any Hardware or Network faults.
The Ideal Candidate
- Substantial experience in a similar environment working on Incident and Problem management.
- Excellent understanding of all Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and 10, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016)
- Experience of LAN trouble shooting and support
- Experience of supporting desktop environments (including Imaging)
- Technical support experience, especially faulting, repair and maintenance
- ITIL accreditation to Foundation level
- Microsoft MCSE
- HND or equivalent
- Hold a UK driving license
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer an comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
About the Company
Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying nearly 600,000 passengers every day between London, Kent and East Sussex.
Just over 4,000 employees - mostly from the communities that we serve - work together to provide this vital service and we are looking to expand our successful team. We have a strong set of values that shape the way we run our business and guide our staff in delivering what our customers need. These are:
- We aim to be the best
- We make the difference together
- We care passionately about our people and our passengers
If you have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process for the same/similar position you will not be eligible to apply for a period of 6 months from that date.
All offers of employment are subject to us obtaining satisfactory references (covering all education, training, employment and unemployment in the preceding 5 years and any previous railway employment). We will also complete right to work in the UK and criminal record checks. This is to ensure we are employing the best person for the role and to protect our customers, colleagues and our reputation.
This post will close before the intended closing date should sufficient number of suitable applications be received. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
London & Southeastern Railway