|Job Type:||Full Time|
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate would have strong analytical skills and attention to details. Past experience through either employment or education in financial markets, sciences or other numerical disciplines are preferable.
- Product controllers are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Line of Business books and records. This responsibility encompasses:
- Trader Profit &Loss/Risk reporting and control
- Daily revenue reporting of estimate and actual P&L
- Month-end close process, working in partnership with Financial Control, Valuation Control and Legal Entity Controllers
- Ensuring correct risk sensitivity is sent to Value at Risk (VaR) and providing commentary on ensuing back testing results
- Preparation of commentary for trading results, linking trading revenues to desk strategies and changes in market conditions.
- Ascertain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end technology platform and associated feeds/downstream systems.
- Ensuring adherence to internal and external regulation including Antitrust compliance.
- Responsible for daily production of risk and P&L sign off stats.
- Responsible for summary of P&L explain MIS to management.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Relevant BSc degree with a proven strong academic background required
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Accounting qualification preferred
- The candidate should be a driven, self-motivator
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Professional attitude, team player with an approachable manner
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Ability to challenge efficiency and drive forward on change and innovation of processes
- Excellent Excel knowledge.