|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) for JPMorgan Chase & Co. oversees technology enablement for the firm, including: engineering and architecture tools and practices, technology portfolio management and rationalization, data architecture, public cloud enablement and adoption, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and big data. Our goal is to accelerate the delivery and adoption of the Global Technology Vision – and enable the firm’s Global Technology teams to deliver faster and more impactful for customers and clients.
This position is within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) Strategy, Governance and Engagement team, and will be responsible for driving firm-wide adoption of CTO’s program portfolio (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence/machine learning, blockchain adoption). This involves proactively identifying new vehicles and channels to drive awareness, engagement and learning.
Partner with each CTO program (Adopting Cloud, Technology Lifecycle Management, AI/ML, etc.) to establish stakeholder engagement plans that identify critical audiences across the firm, and associated vehicles/channels through which the program will engage constituents
Draft, proofread, and deliver awareness and educational content in alignment with the stakeholder plans to accelerate adoption across the firm (e.g., what are the cloud platforms and services available, which one is right for your application, etc.)
Manage the drafting and delivery cycles for key vehicles, including: monthly program snapshot emails to GT leadership, daily Symphony posts to program chat rooms, maintenance of program websites (go/sites), crafting program content for newsletters (e.g., Tech Enablers), etc.
Support programs in soliciting feedback and metrics on program communication effectiveness, and areas of opportunity for additional support (e.g., frequency, level of detail, vehicles utilized, etc.) through surveys or other tools
Collaborate with Global Technology’s Communications and Learning & Development functions to execute in alignment with the firm’s key principles, standards and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project planning and management abilities in combination with proven teamwork and influencing skills
- Adept at Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Confident self-starter that is comfortable working with ambiguity to solve complex problems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the proven ability to influence and achieve alignment across a range of different opinions and interests
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure and dynamic environment, to develop strong relationships and manage by influence
- Ability to work independently and make objective decisions independently
- Technology-focused change management and communications
- Financial services or management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred