|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Opportunity:
The role is an opportunity to become a key contributor to the Digital Platform Product organization, an exciting team within Digital & Platform Services. The “Digital Platform” provides services, frameworks, and channels to enable CIB’s businesses to provide a consistent and high-quality digital client experience.
The Digital Platform is experiencing exciting growth and adoption, and is looking to form a passionate team focused on delivering transformative solutions and pushing the program forward.
The Digital Products Associate within the Product Organization is a cross-disciplinary function focused on enacting change across all areas of the Digital Platform. The Product Organization occupies a space that brings together Product Management with business commercialization, 3rdparty partnerships, developer relations, evangelism, and thought leadership across the firm.
Within a single “client/customer/user experience,” the user journey is influenced and derived across multiple applications, products, and functional services. The Product Associate must contribute to the technical delivery of digital applications in multiple areas and thus help accelerate the journey of digital transformation across the bank.
- Define the delivery of components and features for multiple products across the Digital Platform by articulating user-stories, writing functional and non-functional requirements documents, and ensuring delivered product meets objectives and key results
- Partner with business stakeholders and other colleagues to understand, define, deliver, and track product-efforts
- Be responsible and accountable to the quality of the end-user experience through user-research and other client partnership
- Write and promote quality content for relevant technical documentation and technical marketing such that delivered capabilities can be expanded on across the platform
- Advance a culture of collaboration beyond the scope of individual products and aligned to the entire Digital Platform
- Assist developers utilizing the Digital Platform to build digital solutions
- When necessary, provide support or other high-touch service to Engineers and other consumers of the Digital Platform
- Influence team-level prioritization and direction
- Work with peers and platform stakeholders to prioritize business deliveries
- Perform reporting duties on business effort across the platform and ensure timely delivery of business goals through direct management or coordination with peer teams
- Lead retrospectives and process improvement efforts across the Digital Platform
- Closely work with Product, Technology, and UX teams to keep all efforts in the program on track and escalate decisions to executive sponsors as necessary
- Execute project goals and milestones, communicate roadmap updates, and provide release status on a scheduled basis
- Comfort acting on complex problems in an environment of uncertainty
- Ability to drive results by contributing to large cross-functional projects
- Strong communication with ability to drive discussions around new ideas
- Strong organizational skills and to ability to thrive in a matrixed organization
- Capacity to challenge the status-quo and identify improvements in product-delivery process
- Effective writing, presentation, and inter-personal skills
- Ability to discuss complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Relevant experience in areas of Product Management or Digital Transformation
- Experience with the product-development process at a digital-focused organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Prior experience in managing complex technical projects
Prior client-facing experience a plus
- Past experience that demonstrates a commercial mind-set a plus
- Experience with new product launches a plus
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.: J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $21.2 trillion of assets under custody and $419.6 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Across our business, our goal is to help clients succeed, contribute to orderly and well-functioning markets and support global economic growth. J.P. Morgan has had a special relationship with our clients for more than 200 years.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
@2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.