|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Storage, Media and Edge team is looking for an energetic, motivated Senior Program Manager to help media and entertainment customers successfully adopt and deploy Azure solutions for rendering workloads. To be successful in this role, you must have strong technical and analytical skills, the ability to drive effective cross-group collaboration, and a passion to help customers.
In this role you will:
- Work with customers and partners to enable hybrid and cloud rendering workloads in Azure, including hands-on technical assistance as required
- Build strong partnerships with the HPC Cache product team to ensure media customer needs are represented in product planning
- Provide leadership in project management efforts
- Help set milestones with customers and drive progress towards them.
- Drive cross team, end-to-end scenarios and customer experiences
- Drive collaborative teamwork with account and technical selling professionals
- 4+ years of professional experience designing and deploying public cloud services.
- 2+ years of professional experience working directly with media customers and/or partners to deliver cloud solutions
- Experience and knowledge of media production pipelines, including rendering for visual effects, strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related disciplines
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.