|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Every organisation wants to improve the way it works and make best use of new technology. Today that means use of digitisation, automation, and artificial intelligence to harness efficiencies and new routes to users. All of this needs to be done in a way that protects individuals’ data and builds security into both the systems and the mindset. As we build our Cyber Transformation capability we are looking for dynamic and compelling individuals who can help clients understand the potential benefits of trusted digitisation enabled by digital trust and good cyber security.
Our DT&CS P3M specialists understand how to help clients develop and put into action a prioritised portfolio or programme of work that enables them to implement the changes and initiatives that will build the business they need for the future and make sure that it is secure by design.
Joining this innovative and creative team you want to develop yourself in technology and digital programme and project delivery and build our ability to solve our clients most complex business challenges in the digital age.
What we're looking for
- Ability to work with clients, helping them to structure their thinking in order to identify key requirements, challenges, opportunities and aspirations for the organisation including project management, business analysis, requirements capture, running workshops, critical thinking.
- Experience of successful Programme or Project design and delivery with clients to implement new initiatives including ability to help clients shape and communicate their plans to build buy-in across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Ability to construct numerate arguments that support trade-off decisions
- Self-starting and curious about clients’ challenges and the potential new technology offers to help them address these
- Genuine interest in new technology, digitisation and cyber security and how it can help organisations achieve their goals
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Trusted and respected team player with the ability to work in and contribute to a highly effective team that delivers client outcomes and develops the team and individuals
- Experience of Digital Trust & Cyber Security
- Cyber Security accreditations / qualifications
- P3M accreditations / qualifications
- Knowledge of current technology and challenges
- Sector experience in Public Sector, …[other sectors?]
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm. Employee-owned, award-winning, independent, highly successful, global, and ambitious for further growth - PA is a different kind of consulting firm. We look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. PA offers a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
We recognise that diversity is strength and that the differences between people add value to our organisation. PA Consulting Group is committed to equality and diversity and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion or age.