|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Activision Blizzard Media is seeking an Account Manager to support our Sales and client services team. You’ll manage the relationship with our top tier clients, so strong account management experience with a solid technical understanding of the programmatic landscape and systems is essential.
In this role you will:
* Maintain deep relationships with a portfolio of key agency accounts, developing business through excellent client servicing;
* Identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertiser efficiency and driving up-sells by being a media expert, sharing best practices and offering insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
* Help develop marketing strategies to influence media planners, buyers & ad tech vendors;
* Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process;
* Provide detailed account analyses and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals;
* Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
* Build and maintain a strong knowledge of our AdTech systems. Own the media strategy and optimize campaigns directly when needed;
* Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to our platform;
* Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides;
Skills to create thrills
* Proven experience of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies;
* Expertise in working with Adservers, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms;
* Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets;
* Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science. Master’s degree and/or MBA a plus
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments;Confident, self-motivated, collaborator and relationship builder who approaches business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication/ presentation skills;
* Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology;
* Knowledge of mobile, video, display and social advertising.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.