|Job Type:||Full Time|
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
AL Maritime is a business unit within GM & T (Global Markets & Technologies). The business is organized around three main pillars Maritime Energy, Maritime Cryogenic Transport on one side and Helium Rare Gas Department on the other. Activities are based primarily in Aberdeen, Dubai, Paris, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, and Epe (Germany).
Over the last few years, AL Maritime has extended its operations & business with a global approach to new areas & technologies. We now produce, transport or sell the main Air Liquide molecules on all the continents
Missions and Responsibilities
The Asset Integrity Coordinator position with the Customer Service and Production Teams, centers around a set of interesting and rewarding responsibilities which include coordinating shipments and will be responsible for all NDT (non-destructive) testing of our assets in Aberdeen in accordance with country regulation (Health Safety and Environment), group policy (Industrial Management System) and Air Liquide action plan regarding cylinder supply and costs effective objectives.
The Asset Integrity Coordinator will perform the following responsibilities:
- Visual examination, MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
- Interprets or evaluates test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Selects and operates equipment used in nondestructive testing of products and materials.
- Documents non-destructive testing methods, processes, and/or results in conformance with approved procedures.
- Prepares integrated computerized reports of all inspected assets.
- Liaise day to day with customer service and management on upcoming orders and needs.
- Meet with the Industrial Manager on technical matters / procedures.
- Work with client representatives and travel as needed to inspect ALOS assets when needed.
- Coordinate with 3rd party shipping companies to schedule shipments of completed orders to clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Profile
- HSE and compliance with company/industry standards
- PCN LVL II or SNT LVL II or equivalent in Magnetic Particle Inspection
- 4yrs experience in offshore examination
- Willingness to obtain Dangerous Goods Consignor and Transport by Sea and road Certificate.
- Knowledge in logistic and international shipments is a plus
- Strong customer focus - (customer service issues – product availability and quality, paperwork, deliveries, quality in production, NCR)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
The job is based in Aberdeen and reports to the Industrial Manager.