|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase is the nation's largest bank holding company, with assets of more than $1 trillion. JPMorgan offers a full range of financial services to consumer and commercial customers. Further information can be found on the company's website: www.jpmorgan.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to support top tier clients.
The position is in the Prime Brokerage client service middle office for asset servicing and spans the global business.
Strong analytical thinking coupled with strong communication skills are required to balance client positions, reconcile payments and respond to numerous client inquiries. In addition, the ability to understand and manage the multitude of complex corporate actions that get processed on a daily basis. The candidate must possess asset servicing and client service experience.
The responsibilities of the position are:
1. To work with operations to ensure the process and reconciliation of daily corporate actions with the end goal of ensuring accurate and timely adjustments to client accounts.
2. To understand the security movements and cash flows associated with each corporate action and to respond to client inquiries.
3. To ensure the client instructions for corporate actions are interpreted and processed correctly.
4. To be able to perform trade reconciliations, check option positions and communicate with clients.
5. To be able to work within a team and lend assistance as needed as workflows increase for other team members
6. Ability to manage events form end to end, ensuring all controls are followed
7. Ability to discuss risk management of complex corporate action events with high profile clients
- At least 4-6 years of corporate action management / operational experience
- Previous client service experience and a strong ability to interact with and support client requirements
- Self starting team player
- Analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Adaptability to learn new tasks and demonstrate a willingness to understand the detail of a process.
- Control focused
- Understanding of process flows: Ability to look at the overall process and explain it to others.
- Time Management: Organization and prioritization of tasks, meeting deadlines and working to defined targets.
- Technical skills : The daily tasks will involve using several applications as well as the standard desktop . Thorough Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint knowledge a must.
- Ability to create, maintain and adapt metrics for the group.
The candidate should have the ability to understand the requirements of the business and their associated clients, and in turn contribute to a model to support these needs. JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.