|Job Type:||Full Time|
Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.
To carry out all relevant duties within the designated Tool Pre-Setting Department to ensure that the Machine Tools have the required tooling delivered in a timely and controlled manner.
- Understand daily tooling requirements relating to manufacture.
- Assemble and dismantle modular tooling parts, present built tool assemblies to the Zoller
- Tool Pre-Setter for measurement and population of the Balluf Chip, transfer via trolley to the specific machines.
- Understand and work with both Zoller Tool Pre-Setter and Tool Data Management (TDM) systems to both maintain and monitor tooling part inventory and condition.
- Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
- Adhere to site work instructions.
- Time served engineer with a good understanding of modern machining techniques and tooling knowledge.
- Good computer skills and familiarity of basic software
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Desired Characteristics
- Can use small toolroom i.e. manual lathe when needed for any amendments to standard tooling.
- Positive attitude to new ideas
- Possess good communication skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.