|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Partnerships Team is responsible for the end-to-end recruitment and management of each of the partners in the Digital Audio Exchange (DAX). This role requires someone who is resilient, agile and can shine in a high performance-based business.
Through active engagement and a consultative approach, you will drive value to your accounts through revenue lift, brand control and excellent customer service.
The Publisher Account Manager is highly strategic, able to solve problems, agile, excellent at communication and process driven.
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day account management of DAX Partnerships, including Sky, ATP, Wireless, Chris Country, Soundcloud
- Get ‘under the hood’ of each publisher and understand their inventory, working closely with tech to resolve any issues that may arise
- Manage and develop key clients including presales support, monthly/quarterly business reviews, monthly invoicing, and responding pro-actively to ad hoc issues
- Collaborate with Inventory, Ops and Sales teams toensure all monthly contractual commitments are being met
- Work with the relevant stake holders to ensure DAX publishers are all up-to-date with compliancy requirements, including GDPR and addressability
- Use key internal systems to optimise, track and analyse performance as well as identifying new growth opportunities for publishers
- Lead contract and commercial renewal conversations, with the support of legal
- Work closely with DAX Product team to input into Publisher platform development
- Be the key conduit between sales and DAX publisher partners
You’ll have these skills and experience
- Uses Excel to at least intermediate level, and good competency in PowerPoint or Keynote. Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of audio and video formats including VAST
- Experience working in Digital Advertising, 3+ years.
- A detailed and analytical approach to problem solving and trouble-shooting, whilst maintaining a positive relationship with partners
- Ability to set and work to self-imposed deadlines as well as those given by others.
On top of that, you’ll be someone who
- Has the ability to absorb technical and commercial information:
- Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision-making.
- Is great with people, and enjoys maintaining and building long term relationships.
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:-
Straight talking and sincere
Love to Deliver
Obsessive about detail
Strive to do it differently