|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The focus of the Services Specialist Manager (Business Applications and Intelligent Cloud) role is to lead Specialist Sales teams to accelerate customer digital transformation and drive Microsoft cloud usage, implementing the area sales strategy to enable realization of Microsoft Services goals to Make the Market, Champion Consumption & Support the Lifecycle. Key accountabilities include:
- Planning and executing as One Microsoft: implement area Services Sales and Go To Market (GTM) Strategy, in partnership with Services and Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) leadership, ensuring frictionless orchestration and a One Microsoft experience for customers.
- Leading a healthy, predictable Sales business: achieve or exceed quota targets, ensuring deal excellence, sales hygiene and 12 month rolling pipeline coverage and coaching sellers to improve sales excellence where needed.
- Driving customer outcomes and cloud usage: drive intentional selling, aligned to Microsoft Services Sales and go to market (GTM) Solutions and Industry Priorities, to enable customer outcomes and accelerate Microsoft cloud usage.
- Developing and maintaining a high-performing team: build a team which is diverse and inclusive, developing seller proficiency in the core capabilities and skills required for their role, and role modelling Microsoft Leadership Principle and Practices.
- Proven sales and sales management expertise, with a track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable excellence in sales discipline
- Experienced in complex sales methods & processes
- Sales and business background, with 6+ years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Business applications (F&O/ CRM) experience and knowledge.
- Experienced sales coach and people developer
- Experience of Microsoft Business application/ Dynamics
- Sales Leader - Ability to lead sellers to implement sales strategy, influencing stakeholders and decision makers within Customers, Partners and internally.
- Sales Excellence Driver - Ability to drive sales discipline and accountability, and coach sellers to drive sales excellence behavior improvements for deal excellence, sales hygiene and pipeline coverage.
- Growth Agent - Ability to anticipate market changes and opportunities, connecting market and technology trends to drive new, industry relevant customer solutions. Ability to drive Growth & Influence, developing executive relationships and partnerships with Customers and Partners, building trust and creating new connections through Social Selling.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.