|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB – F&BM- Relationship Manager Partner – Associate
The Relationship Manager Partners team was created to provide support to bankers to deliver a client focussed support model. The team works closely with Bankers, Compliance, Wholesale Client Onboarding, Legal, Credit and line of business operations. The team is expanding further to support the broader Banking business in EMEA.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
- Primary point of contact for bankers to coordinate client onboarding, including prioritization and requesting documents from clients, when required
- Facilitation of operational client and business queries
- Working closely with the KYC Team and Compliance teams, understand requirements and changes in procedures
- Coordinate due diligence process for Clients and transactions
- Participate in bankers’ regional meetings to proactively identify areas to add value and potential roadblocks that need to be addressed
- Provide transparency on overall process and progress
- Participation in global process enhancements
- Collaborate with business and support functions to spread and leverage best practices
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in GIB
- Sound understanding of banking processes and products
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and drive to resolution
- Ability and drive to take full ownership of processes
- Strong partnership and coordination skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners and clients in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Deliver results in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Language skills (German, French, Italian ) would be a distinct advantage
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.