|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Operations – Global Equities Transformation – Cash Equities Project Manager – Associate
Role & Responsibilities
Seeking an experienced Project Manager focused on end to end, cross-functional business transformation
The Project Manager will join the Global Equities Transformation Team focused on transformations specific to end to end support of the Global Cash Equities Business.
- Develop relationships with program stakeholders in front office, middle office, compliance, legal and technology.
- Provide governance and program structure, including regular updates at all level up to and including business executives
- Plan, delegate, control, communicate and monitor allocated projects in all stages from initiation through to completion.
- Create and maintain necessary project artefacts including business cases, project plans, stage plans, issue reports and other necessary documentation
- Understand the business and control environment
- Identify and understand business problems and utilise problem solving techniques to design sustainable solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics and skills:
Project manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and proven track record of delivery, ideally in and Investment Bank or Financial Services environment
Previous experience in managing and implementing end to end change
Good understand of the Cash Equities business and associated transaction lifecycle
Strong knowledge of Cash Equities external and internal architecture an advantage.
Candidates with previous experience in Middle / Front Office / Operations Management an advantage
Ability to develop strong working relations with stakeholders and interact with all staff levels.
Good balance between analytical skills and interpersonal skills
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to
A self motivated individual who is able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst also working effectively as part of a team
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.