|Job Type:||Full Time|
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Entity and activity description
AL Maritime is a business unit within GM & T (Global Markets & Technologies). The business is organized around three main pillars Maritime Energy, Maritime Cryogenic Transport on one side and Helium Rare Gas Department on the other. Activities are based primarily in Aberdeen, Dubai, Paris, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, and Epe (Germany).
Over the last few years, AL Maritime has extended its operations & business with a global approach to new areas & technologies. We now produce, transport or sell the main Air Liquide molecules on all the continents.
OHS is an entity of AL Maritime specialising in the rental and sale of Oilfield and liquid gas Equipment to International Markets.
Our customers include all major Well-Service and Industrial Gas companies. An extensive network of depots in the Far East, Middle East, Australia, Europe and the US allows OHS equipment to be supplied rapidly.
Missions and Responsibilities
The Operations Manager oversees the daily working operations to deliver the required service to the customers by maintaining a high quality standard and by maintaining efficiency. He/She's main responsibilities are the following:
- Manage, track and monitor the fleet of ISOs
- Allocate the ISOs per region and per customer
- Organize the off-hire / on-hire operations with the depot / customers
- Organize the shipping of the ISOs in coordination with the depot and/or the customer
- Manage third party rentals
- Prepare the data for the billing process
- Support the sales manager for customer quotation and projects
- Support the sales manager and financial team for collection
- Prepare and release the monthly KPIs and dashboards related to the fleet of ISOs
The Operations Manager has working relationships with the following persons:
Suppliers - Customers - OHS peers - ALOS Financial and Accountant Team - ALOS Operation Manager
Competencies and Profile
- International experience in a range of working environments
- Strong experience in export and logistics
- Strong English speaking skills
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills
- Driven by optimal customer experience in an operational environment
- Stress resistant able to cope with changing priorities
Manager: Maria Bonikowska, General Manager Maritime Energy
Location: Aberdeen - other locations to be discussed
HR: Frederik De Bièvre, HR AL Maritime
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions