|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Working alongside the Corporate Strategy team, you will document and develop strategic business options and roadmaps for growth
* You will identify and evaluate strategic opportunities through in-depth market and competitive analysis
* Support the development of our overarching strategy, this could include building long-term plans for our Franchises and New IP, our distribution and technology strategies, and assessing organisational implications thereof
* You will work both independently and with the broader team to produce recommendations based on rigorous business case modelling
Skills to create thrills
We are looking for an independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based arguments with a consistent track record of using good judgement and be able to succeed in a highly ambiguous environment.
* You will be a strategic and analytical business manager with experience in quantitative analysis
* Exposure to one or more of the following sectors; gaming, consumer mobile, consumer internet and/or advertising technology
* Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems
* You will have extraordinary quantitative skills
* Impeccable written and oral presentation abilities
* Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity
* Exposure to international consumer markets is a plus
* Currently enrolled on an MBA programme at a leading institution
* Master's or PhD degree in quantitative disciplines a plus, but not required
* Strategy or Management Consulting experience
* Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English. The deadline for applications is Sunday 22nd March 2020. This is a paid, full-time internship. The duration is between May - September 2020 (depending on school calendar).