|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Product Manager Intern within the King Publishing Team, you'll work closely with all functions within the team to help:
* Analyse trends and develop strategies to help boost in-game KPIs
* Present key findings to our external developers in a clear and concise way
* Liaise with our internal Marketing, Legal and Finance teams to help our published titles be the best they can possibly be
* Educate key stakeholders at C-level to help them understand our games and raise their profile inside King
* Identify the next big opportunity What does this mean in practice? You will:
* Be the #1 person in the company in understanding the publishing titles - you are the master of the metrics!
* Combine quantitative and qualitative analysis to monitor game performance, fine-tine the mechanics and increase player engagement, conversion and monetisation
* Be a superstar in preparing high-impact PowerPoint presentations and clear Excel-based data analysis
* Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to help evolve our thinking
* Use research to identify potential developers we could work with in the future
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Skills to create thrills
As a Product Manager, you need a passion for mobile games and a solid understanding of the industry.
* Currently enrolled on an MBA programme at a leading institution
* You'll love mobile products, and you'll be motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better
* You'll have a talent for building strong professional relationships and your influencing and communication skills should stand out from the crowd
* You'll be a proactive problem solver, motivated by improving products by using your analytical skills. You won't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
* Strategy / Management Consulting experience, or experience in product or strategy at a gaming, or top tier technology company
* Proven experience in delivering and improving business models which maximise revenue
* Highly analytical nature, with experience of data-driven decision making
* Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
* Ability to present analysis and research in an impactful way
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English. The deadline for application is Sunday 22nd March 2020. This is a paid, full-time internship. The duration is between May - September 2020 (depending on school calendar).