|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Working across the business, you will provide the Executive Leadership with recommendations drawn from market analysis, player needs, strategic fit, competitive landscape and commercial attractiveness.
* Evaluate organic and non-organic opportunities and articulate the strategic proposition for King
* Perform market and/or potential target company research analysis to back up recommendations
* Present opportunities to the Executive Leadership
* Organise, lead and perform due diligence on potential acquisition targets
* Contribute to the development of our strategic business plan and roadmap for growth
Skills to create thrills
We are looking for a strategic and analytical business leader with experience developing and implementing corporate development strategy and/or past investment/transaction experience. You will be an independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based arguments with a consistent track record of using good judgement and be able to succeed in an ambiguous environment.
* Current enrolled on an MBA programme at a leading institution
* Either (i) transaction experience gained in an Investment Banking environment or Principal Investor capacity or (ii) Corporate Development experience gained in an online media, technology or e-commerce environment
* You will have extraordinary quantitative and qualitative skills
* Proven ability to communicate complex issues and influence the executives at the highest level
* Ability to think creatively, execute and lead multiple complex strategic projects at a time
* A personal interest for online or mobile gaming
* Proficient in English, both spoken and written
* Past exposure to consumer facing fast growing technology markets
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a networking of relationships
* A self-starter who an excel in an fluid environment
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English. The deadline for application is Sunday 22nd March 2020. This is a paid, full-time internship. The duration is between May - September 2020 (depending on school calendar).