|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Business Performance Manager Intern, you'll be at the heart of finding the next big opportunity for King!
You'll be responsible for finding and scoping the freshest ideas and you'll have a key role in figuring out which we take forward to find our next big innovation.
The Experimentation Group are focussed on finding industry leading innovations by deeply understanding player behaviour. You'll work within the team and collaborate with other insight and strategy teams around the business. Your job will be to understand player motivations and derive novel frameworks that will instruct feature innovation around acquisition, engagement and monetisation. Your work will drive the next phase of innovation at King, you will truly be responsible for creating the future!
* Analyse digital & technology industries, as well as current social movements for underlying patterns and frameworks around key player motivational themes
* Liaise with teams around the business to pull together a deep understanding of player motivation that will enable games teams to create the most impactful feature possible
* Analyse ways that the theme could be used to drive the design game features and build a business case around specific theme-driven game changes
* Build strong relationships with the Producers, games teams and Data Scientists to ensure a truly collaborative approach
Skills to create thrills
As a Business Performance Manager, you need a passion for casual games and a solid understanding of the mobile, digital and tech industries.
* You'll love games and other mobile products, and you'll be motivated by figuring out the drivers behind player behaviour to make them better
* You'll have a talent for building strong professional relationships and your influencing and communicating skills shoudl stand out from the crowd
* Enrolled in an MBA programme at a leading institution
* Prior experience in lean development
* Consulting, product, behavioural science or R&D experience
* Proven experience in spotting high value opportunities and translating them in workable products
* Highly analytical nature, with experience of data-driven decision making
* Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English. The deadline for applications is Sunday 22nd March 2020. This is a paid, full-time internship. The duration is between May - September 2020 (depending on school calendar).