|Job Type:||Full Time|
What if you could make a meaningful impact on a global business, all while learning QA from the best in the business? In this role, you can. Your goal is to ensure that our applications work as they should on a cross LOB scale and meet customers' needs. To accomplish this, you'll join one of our high performing delivery teams, coordinating the end-to-end testing of ISO20022 changes across the EMEA Payments flow. You'll draw on your testing knowledge and creativity and tap into our existing test frameworks to tackle specific problems. We take a collaborative approach to quality, which means you'll work with experienced developers, managers and business partners across the organization. You'll receive coaching, mentorship and continuous feedback to help you become an even better technologist and professional.
Duties will include:
This role will be responsible for both the internal UAT and external Market Testing, working alongside the ISO20022 Banking Technology PMs, technology groups and wider programme stakeholders
Understand the EMEA Core Payments flow
Understand the key changes to Banking Technology platforms in response to adoption of ISO20022, both from Clearer and Cross Border perspective
Gather the Test Requirements and scenarios across multiple platforms
Engage all cross impacted platforms and resources aligned
Formulate an End to End Test Plan, working alongside the JPM Release Integrated Test timeline and the external market testing timeline
Coordinate test execution
Track and report progress, identify blockers, escalate issues in a timely manner
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Proven ability to write automated tests
- Detailed understanding of common defect and data-management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies
- Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Proficiency in a business function, and some understanding of the broader business context
- Experience of co-ordinating testing within the Release Integrated Test environment/cycles
- Experience of coordinating across multiple platforms and stakeholders, as required for end-to-end testing
- SWIFT and/or ISO2022 knowledge or experience an advantage but not essential.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits.CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran