|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Security Settlements team sits within the Corporate Investment Bank business The team is responsible for monitoring all EMEA trade settlement across over 30 markets supporting the CIB business globally for the Cash, EDG, Prime Services and Securitised Derivative businesses for Equities plus Credit and Rates for Fixed Income.
- Securities trade settlement for all EMEA Markets (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- To provide support and information regarding trade queries to the Middle Offices and their trading personnel.
- To liaise with Custodians and external clients as primary contact to resolve settlement issues.
- Some asset servicing and cash management functions
The successful candidate must ensure the timely settlement of equity transactions, predominantly on the MENA, UK and European markets across the multiple business streams.
- Pre-matching and settlement of equity trades (including Priority client focus )
- Escalation and resolution of failing trades
- SBL intraday activity
- Instruction of bond conversions - both physical and ADRs
- Validation of interest claims
- Delivery management, cross depot stock movements - identify and instruct
- Payment processing
- Auto-borrow reports
- Daily High/Credit Risk reporting
- Resolution of Cash and Stock breaks working closely with Reconciliations team
- Responsibility for efficiency initiatives
- Financial services experience with an interest in securities and investments
- Demonstrate a strong Control and Risk awareness to identify, escalate, control and mitigate
- Analytical skills, root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure due to cut-off times and volumes
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Good time management
- Initiative to deal effectively with unfamiliar situations
- Ability to identify, analyse and use digital tools to look at improving inefficient processes
- Experience in dealing with physical issuance/deposit of UK into and out of Crest
- Understanding of UK, European and US markets
- Securities Knowledge, preferably settlements experience
- Technical knowledge of securities transaction processing
- Financial IAQ/part or similar would be beneficial but not essential
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: March 19, 2020