|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Chief Technology Office - Enterprise Architecture and Core Engineering department within JPMorgan Chase & Co. is responsible for the evolution of modern, efficient development practices and tooling for an optimal engineer experience.
This role forms part of the Chief Technology Office - Engineering PMO group. The department is currently seeking a communications associate to work closely with our engineers and toolchain product owners to deliver a dynamic and integrated engagement plan and initiatives that align and support the achievement of JPMC Global Technology Vision. This role reports into the Enterprise Architecture and Core Engineering Communications Project Manager.
The candidate we’re seeking will be bursting with energy, passion and enthusiasm to drive a strategic engagement plan that speaks to our engineers at grass roots level. You will be ready to immerse yourself in the world of our engineers, and be genuinely excited to bring to life and drive adoption of new technologies that we’re delivering across our Firm. You will come equipped with the technical skills to leverage the power of digital media platforms including HTML intranet creation and video production. Our ideal candidate will have a creative flair to produce punchy and influential content including infographics, blogs, vlogs and video content, and be able to deliver to demanding deadline across a range of digital and social platforms.
Work in partnership with Product Owners and SMEs to translate the delivery of new technology capability into meaningful, inspiring and actionable communications that drive engineer adoption across Global Technology:
- Produce and deliver a strategic schedule of digital content across our toolchain and Cloud products, generating excitement and awareness around important milestones with articles, infographics, blogs, vlogs, and video.
- Design and build intranet sites using HTML, and maintain a regular flow of content.
- Leverage internal social platforms and engineering communities to stimulate a culture of dialogue and shared learning across the organisation to celebrate success, and share knowledge and experiences.
- Partner with product owners to produce engaging and impactful engagement materials for internal events such as PowerUp.
- Collaborate with Line of Business and Technology Hub communications leads to leverage LoB and location communications vehicles to ensure an aligned cascade of messaging across Global Technology.
- Leverage available telemetry to target communications and maximise engagement against the key objectives.
Support the engagement strategy for the Enterprise Architecture & Core Engineering team, encouraging collaboration, synergy and alignment across all initiatives.
- Build and support dialogue and conversation across the team by establishing a calendar of engagement opportunities including monthly updates and Town Hall sessions.
- Instill pride in the team by showcasing key achievements, and bringing the Enterprise Architecture & Core Engineering value proposition to life.
- Continuously measure engagement and adapt approach as necessary.
- Proven success in a similar role including hands-on digital channels experience i.e. intranet design and creation, video production and social media.
- Demonstratable experience of leveraging modern communications styles for strategic content generation and creation including articles, blogs, vlogs, infographics, visuals and presentation building.
- BA or equivalent qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- Experience in technology or financial services strongly preferred
- Native to social and digital media practices, with an appetite to bring new and fresh approaches to audience engagement and media influencing.
- Creative flair to produce stylish and engaging content, adopting modern communications practices and styles to inspire and influence.
- Technical capability to manage digital media channels including intranet creation, video production, collaboration and measurement tools.
- Versatility to identify with and appeal to key audience personas whilst ensuring a consistent and aligned strategic narrative.
- Ability to effectively advise, partner and collaborate with executive team members and peers in order to execute on engagement plan.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.