|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership and mentoring capabilities
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages – Preferably Java
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets (Jenkins, Jules, Jira, BitBucket, IntelliJ, GIT).
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices (Agile).
Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Full stack development of web applications/internet technologies.
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented design and programming in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Solid Database and Micro Services experience. Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Strong understanding and experience with multi-threaded applications
- Strong proficiency in design and implementation of service-oriented architectures
- Strong experience with SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, and Unix shell scripting
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.