|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P Morgan is searching for a talented individual to join the UK Reg Change team in Canary Wharf, London.
UK Reg Change Team is part of the UK Regulatory Reporting team and is responsible for managing change across the UK Regulatory Reporting team.
The candidate will be a member of UK Reg Rep Change team and will be responsible for Operating Model Capability delivery and governance. The Operating models cover both reporting and management items. Initial focus will be on the delivery of new operating model capability for a new technology which will change existing reporting processes.
- Manage the delivery of new operating model capabilities
- Sustain, maintain & enhance existing operating model capability
- Work with operating model owners to design and deliver operating model capability
- Ensure consistency of quality and delivery method for all operating models in the UK Reg team and other supported teams & entities
- Ensure the digital documentation of all operating models is accurate and up to date
- Coordinate changes to existing operating models as a result of technology deliveries
- Support technology release & development process
- Identify opportunities for the digital enhancement of operating models
- Act as deputy for the team leader as required
- Good Communicator
- Detail Orientated with the ability to interpret, collate & codify a broad range of data and processes into a common operational picture
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting procedures (especially Capital reporting) and the underpinning technology such as Axiom
- Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications as stakeholders range from Associate-MD
- Digital and innovation experience
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in a complex rapidly changing environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently