|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
The Senior Designer’s role is to explore new design opportunities and help develop the vision and direction of the game alongside an experienced cross-discipline team.
* You will identify future features for the game and make recommendations to the production team on how to evolve the game
* Develop a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations in order to recommend improvements to the game and maximise the potential of new features
* You will harness the creativity of the entire team to craft great new additions to the game
* Collaborate with our brand, marketing and social media teams to maximise the impact of features added to the game
* Continually look for ways to improve the quality of our game for our players
Skills to Create Thrills
To excel in this role we’re looking for someone with the following skills:
* You will have a consistent record of creating impactful features on live games
* You are capable of conveying a design vision to a range of different audiences
* You’ve shipped casual or live games in a Senior Designer capacity or similar
* You’re someone who is self-motivated, who thrives in an agile environment
* You are a natural mentor to other designers
The following skills would be very helpful for the role:
* Previous experience with ‘Match Puzzle’ games (E.g. Match-3, Clicker, Linker, Bubble Shooter…)
* Strong prototyping or ideation skills
* Experience working with big brands
* Experience with both Level Design and Games Design
* Experience creating successful Live Ops- or Events-style features for games
* Previous experience in managing, motivating and growing a team of designers.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great Saga needs all kinds of champions - that’s why we hire all sorts of talent!
Want to join our Kingdom? Application needs to be in English. Apply now!