|Job Type:||Full Time|
Zendesk is a rapidly growing company with an amazing product and exceptional employees. We’re looking for a dynamic Workplace Coordinator to join our team in the London Office
Zendesk Workplace Experience:
As a member of the Zendesk Workplace Experience team, you’ll work hard to deliver exceptional service to our employees, customers, and guests. You thrive in a busy (and sometimes hectic!) workplace environment. Above all, you lead with “yes” and love helping others. Until you’ve solved a problem, you’re not satisfied. You will naturally be the go-to person in the workplace for anything and everything. You’re a great communicator and don't shy away when the office needs someone to take the lead. You thrive under pressure and you don’t mind getting stuck in to lend a helping hand. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in office management, facilities, front of house and being an awesome host!
● Lead onsite workplace operations
● Welcome visitors and deliver an exceptional visitor experience
● Provide exemplary customer service to employees
● Maintain and coordinate a high-quality appearance of the office
● Manage the ticketing system & office help centre, providing a high level of customer satisfaction
● Management of vendor supply chain for services such as cleaning, security, maintenance, pest control, waste management
● Ensuring effective vendor performance management through audits, meetings and ongoing communication
● Coordinate all aspects of the food and beverage program
● Perform regular walk-throughs and audits of office incl. Workplace audit, Health & Safety audit
● Coordinate & support small project works in the office
● Partnering with internal teams & external vendors to deliver all in-office events for employees incl. Wellness events
● Leading team-related communications within the office
● Responsibility for managing the workplace operational budget for your office
● Administer the security system for processing access badges
● Maintain up to date office seating plans
● Support local new hire orientation for new employees
● Process incoming and outgoing packages and mail
● Liaise and work closely with other team members in EMEA, Global Program managers and global team members
● Follow team policies and procedures
● Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a fast-paced workplace or administrative role in a tech environment
● Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer service
● Strong communication skills across employees at all levels within the organization
● Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision but know when to escalate and collaborate
● A sense of humour and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
● Proven problem-solving skills
● Positive attitude; grace under pressure
● Accurate, organized record-keeping
● Punctual and accountable
● Ability to quickly adapt to new software & IT systems
● Experience with managing a busy sales/marketing orientated office of over 120 people
● Experience with organising Christmas/holiday parties/summer parties/Bring your kid to work day etc
● Experience with SpaceIQ, or similar office management software tool
● Experience with global security systems, such as Brivo, S2, Lenel, Software House, etc.
● Fluent English (written and spoken)
Hours: 37 hours full time, overtime sometimes required.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.