|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Lenovo! Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be
the fastest growing company in our respective field. Leading the way in
innovation globally, Lenovo is looking to build and expand its success through
attracting new talent.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism
and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your
efforts recognised and rewarded.
We are looking for a number of students to learn a professional role within
our industry, we take pride in having successful men and women in our
technical business with a wide offering of skills and attributes, we are also
keen to develop and retain the successful students for the future.
- Plan and execute retailer’s events and Roadshows. Think of useful incentives
- Help sales employees with the execution in terms of getting the key message
- Quarterly field trainer workshop co-planning.
- Assist the ESF team with the ESF Facebook page administration and content,
- Be the point of contact for retailers for marketing assets
- Support the team in the claiming process and be the contact for all claiming
- Twice yearly promoter training co-planning.
- Weekly share of shelf and share of voice reporting to consumer team.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good networking and relationship building
- Display positive attitude, assertive and determined
- Creative and innovative
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Keen to learn and develop
- On course to achieve at least a 2:1 degree classification
- Undertaking a placement as part of your degree
- Have had previous paid/unpaid work experience
This role is based in Hook, Hampshire and would suit anyone wanting a career
in Marketing, Events, Communications or Sales.
Staff Testimonial = “I joined Lenovo first as a student and then later
returned as a graduate into the marketing team. I was looking for a company
who offered an exciting challenge and the opportunity to make a real impact.
Lenovo allowed me the opportunity to work with a wide variety of colleagues
across Europe and gave me hands on experience of managing real business
projects. In the time I have been here I have moved around a number of roles
and have had the opportunity to progress and drive real change in the
business. Working at Lenovo has been really eye opening, I think the variety
of work and the number of people you interact with give a great grounding for
the future, the journey so far has been great and I believe the company will
continue to grow in the future.”
Please remember all students who have .sch.uk or .ac.uk in their email address
are eligible for purchasing our products at a discount via the Lenovo Student
Store @ www.lenovo.com/students/uk
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.