|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo EMEA PCG Services team is hiring sales professionals across the Europe
as part of its Services GoBig initiative.
With the PC market moving high speed towards device as a service solutions, we
see major growth opportunity for the company as well as for our people in
expanding our Warranty and Professional Services business. In Lenovo PC
Services sales is recognized under several major development areas for our
overall business. Having these priorities in mind we are looking for
exceptional candidates into the role of Services Channel Sales Executive.
- Achieving assigned targets maximizing Services sales pipelines at all times
- Proactively look new Services Opportunities
- Drive to increase Services penetration within your accounts so that Lenovo
is seen as the dominant and largest owner of market share.
- Ensure effective communication of issues to senior management within Lenovo
and your accounts.
- Provide timely and responsive replies to all communications.
- Provide services requested by Lenovo through a strong organizational
- Ensure that all other agreed reporting KPI’s as maybe required, are met.
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline of your accounts
- Closely monitor competitor activity in your accounts and drive Services
- Consult with prospects and clients in order to gain a thorough understanding
of their issues and objectives with regard to Service and Maintenance business
and prepare services proposals with the Sales Teams.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Sales Team community providing
support to the Business Partner.
- Attend internal and external meetings with Sales Teams and clients to
promote Services offerings and provide clear and accurate reports on Sales
Team and Account Management progress.
- Provide clear actions and directions to the SSL on the Development and
implementation of unique incentives, promotions, events, etc. with partners
that will drive incremental services quoting activity.
- Agree business plans within your sales floor/accounts that set clear goals
and objectives to maximize sell out and grow Services sales pipelines.
- Provide training across the assigned sales floor/accounts - including
Services briefing, Services sales training and general support.
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.