|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo, a leading global PC, tablets and peripherals provider, is expanding
our Sales Account team in EMEA as we continue to outpace industry growth in
the region.The Parts Sales Representative will be responsible for providing
support to EMEA sales organization and channel partners in selling out of
warranty parts as well as selling to selected AWSP and reseller accounts.
The PSR will partner with various sales organiyations in the region to support
sales activities while performing various functions such as:
- Sales Reporting and Analysis
- Business planning
- Creation of customer quotes
- Managing OOW parts sales via online Lenovo web shop
- Drive sell in and sell out of OOW Parts and achieve associated quarterly
- Weekly sales reporting and analysis at a sku level to predict upside needs
and cuts ultimately reducing out of stocks and potential excess inventory
- Review accounts to ensure best performance of the downstream sales network.
- Is a liaison for the Account Executives in customer service escalations
related to OOW parts availability.
- Assist in sku creation and maintenance throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Partner with the Retail Account Executives and the Business Management team
to manage the cycle transition and communicate key dates and labor needs to
- Manage weekly/monthly promotional calendar and update with Actual vs.
Forecast Sales within accounts.
- Responsible for providing competitive analysis to ensure Lenovo can
proactively plan short and long term assortment/product portfolio strategies.
- Provide support for team projects, as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, marketing and/or buying of computers parts at
a vendor or major reseller level.
- BA/BS degree.
- Preferred understanding of the PC market and the customer buying and
- Preferred experience managing sell through, promotional funding and vendor
programs with a large format retailer.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point experience required.
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a familyof mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on onecommon goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.