|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you know how to manage vendors? Do you enjoy communicating with people
Then come and join our Service Delivery team in the UK! In this role, you will
be responsible for In Country Repair Vendors (MASCs) management, including day
to day operational repair processes, operational KPI’s and cost assurance
according to corporate goals. You will cover UK, Nordics, Benelux and DACH
countries, directly supporting the repairs of our smartphones.
What else will you do during your week in Lenovo?
- You will take care of Repair Vendor contract management, new repair vendor
certifications and repair vendors termination regarding our smartphones
- Establish repair procedures that efficiently address customer issues and
brings open support items to closure
- Develop controls and identify pro-actively opportunities to reduce penalties
caused for not comply with customer SLA’s
- Determine areas of improvement on internal processes to adapt to market
requirements, technology evolution, and customer demands
- Interface with senior team at the customer organization to represent
Motorola support team and address support engagement
- Establish productive working relationships within Motorola support and
product organizations to efficiently address customer issues
- Build clear scope of work for each repair supplier, and be accountable for
the success of the suppliers
- Assure local service partners to execute Motorola strategy
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics
or other relevant degree
- 3+ years of working experience with vendor management
- Experience in operations and customer facing situations addressing regional
- Hands on knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of basic statistical
Nice to have but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the Mobile Phone market and repair operations, engineering or
- Customer Service and Repair Operations experience in tech industry
- Knowledge of warranty financial and post sales operations
- Project Management skills
Does it sound interesting? Send us your CV today, Lenovo team is looking
forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.