|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Securities Services, Client Service
Client Service Account Manager’s act as a single point of contact and advocate for all of our client’s servicing requirements. The team work in partnership with clients, ensuring agreed service levels are met and future needs understood. Our mission is to provide a world-class service experience at every client touch point and achieve quality leadership in the industry through measureable and proven service performance.'
As a service organization, we strive to be best-in-class in Client-Facing Technology, Simplicity and Standardization, Scale, Stability and Reliability and Location and People Strategy. Clients choose us because we exemplify behaviours that support our core values of Client Relationships, People, Teamwork, Ownership and Flawless Execution.
The EMEA Client Service team is responsible for regional management of the day to day service across 13 countries and 14 locations and more than 500 clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of services delivered to London based clients. Services commonly utilized by this client base include custody, accounting, transfer agency and outsourced middle office. The successful candidate will be part of the London team
- Strong client management skills and experience in dealing with partners internally.
- Experience in dealing with complex, demanding client organizations and an ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Proven experience in delivering on commitment to clients.
- Knowledge of CIB products and exhibit an enthusiasm to develop their knowledge across Securities Services products.
- Able to demonstrate Industry/Business Knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills.
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Able to demonstrate executive management and communication experience/skills.
- Able to demonstrate and give examples of creative problem solving experience.
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinker
- Capability to quickly grasp new products and developing new business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme