|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Collateral Services organization resides within Securities Services business of J.P. Morgan. The Collateral Services products provide value added services to financial market clients, principally engaged in Derivatives and Securities Finance activities, by creating liquidity, reducing counterparty risk, and improving operating efficiencies.
The Product team defines the strategy for the business including setting out investment priorities and defining the standard operating model.
Working as part of a global team, the business provides collateral agency services to all segments within Securities Services, including broker dealers, asset managers, insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds, corporations, public sector and government entities.
Objective: To assist in leading the growth and development of the Collateral Services Product in Europe, with a primary focus on Collateral Management. Experience of Non Cleared Derivatives Initial Margin regulation would beneficial.
Define the Product strategy for the Collateral Management business with an understanding of:
- The Client & Market dynamic (particularly in Europe)
- Product requirements for the market: Identify gaps, opportunities, and threats
- How the value proposition evolves to maintain Client Satisfaction
- The evolving Regulatory changes and impact to Business Strategy
Manage daily escalations and provide guidance in achieving successful business growth;
- Apply collateral management expertise as it relates to OTC and Cleared Derivatives, with working knowledge of the underlying instruments
- Expert knowledge of the JP Morgan Collateral Management product suite and how it operates
- Understanding of all aspects of managing the P&L including revenue forecasting, setting Product pricing and expense management
- Provide client facing teams with technical support including marketing information related to new Product enhancements
Work with partner functions to deliver the Product offering in a consistent way
- Act as the key Product sponsor for technology initiatives, providing guidance and day to day decision making to the program and project teams.
- Align decision making to defined strategy and evaluate impact and opportunities to 3-year rolling growth plan
- Define and publish Operating Guidelines and standard framework to deliver the Product to clients
- Ensure Product is appropriately marketed and positioned with new and existing clients
Strong presentation skills and communication skills - Ability to organize, communicate with, and influence a range of audiences internally and externally; expectation to display exceptional logical writing and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
Analytical skills –Expected to disseminate information and present this data in a logical manner and ultimately contribute to future product delivery
Strategic Thinking – Focus on superior strategic/break-through thinking and problem solving abilities as it relates to the Agency Collateral Management business and the delivery of the strategy
Relationship skills - ability to gain access to individuals within a wide range of functions in the organization; earn a reputation for integrity, intelligence and problem solving
Change oriented - Experience in working effectively in a change environment and strength in developing innovated solutions to new challenges
Influencing skills – ability to promote ideas and initiatives that are critical to the success of the organization.
3-5 Years in Financial Services particularly Collateral Management Industry
Prior experience within an Agency Business considered beneficial
Client / Relationship Management important part of role
Awareness of Custody and Fund Services offered by global custodians