|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Athena is an exciting Program, aiming at building in-house a risk management and prime record system across all of the asset class.
The Athena projects team works alongside key business and techonology partners, and is responsibility to plan, coordinate, test and execute on the migration.
As part of the Rates Athena Projects team, the successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyze reconciliation data, find remediation solutions and track break ownership
- Execute on a large trade cleanup exercise
- Perform analysis of process, flows, data and components
- Define requirements and prioritize requirements alongside the business
- Manage the delivery and implementation through testing
- Tracking progress of deliveries and providing senior management regular updates in PowerPoint presentations
This role would be very suited to someone with a previous experience in a Rates Derivatives Middle Office with a strong desire to move eventually to a project management role.
Experience of large scale data cleansing would be a plus
Understanding of the finance industry regulatory environment and impact on business strategy desirable, but a keen interest required
Experience in the Financial Services industry, with a strong understanding of the products and markets in which the CIB operates
- Experience working with the regulatory agenda, specifically Recovery & Resolution, a plus.
- Knowledge of trade booking system
- Good working knowledge of MarkitWire
- Trade booking experience in industry equivalent systems (for example Murexor in-house systems)
- Strong Technical Competencies:
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Strong Analytical/Data Mining Skills
- Report/SharePoint Design
- Exceptional Communication Skills:
- Attention to detail with the ability to succinctly communicate requirements to LoBs with appropriate presentation materials
- Ability to interpret issues raised then prioritize and communicate to senior management and other key stakeholders regarding resolution plans and expectations
- Outstanding Work Ethic:
- Ability to consistently deliver results with little direct supervision and knows when to seek assistance or escalate
- Eager to learn and seeks out opportunities to enhance skills for themselves and team members.
- Comfortable working with multiple functions across regions and time differences
- Team player with ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels and across functions in a collaborative manner in order to achieve results, as well as ability to manage prioritization
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.